Visitors to our websites
When someone visits www.rmspartners.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We use a third-party provider, Mailchimp, we deliver some of our emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
People who contact us via social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by Twitter/LinkedIn for three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
How do we store your data?
All data stored on RMS Partners’ systems is on secure, compliant platforms.
What personal information do we store on you?
We only collect personal data including name, email and phone number, investment criteria and company meeting history.
How do we use your data?
We will only use your data for the legitimate business interests of RMS Partners e.g.:
- Contacting you regarding clients/sectors in which you have previously shown an interest
- Responding to your requests to be added to our database and other such electronic communications
- Inviting you to meet relevant companies and events
What are your rights in relation to the personal information that we hold?
You have the following rights:
- To ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- To ask us to update or correct any out of date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you (in accordance with applicable data protection legislation);
- The right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.
How to contact us
RMS Partners, 160 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2DQ.